Sunday, October 30, 2011

Participate in Loving Community

“Somethin’s callin’ me a little bit deeper than I’ve ever been before. (Jami Lula)” This is exactly why I am sober and a yogi…. Because something IS calling me a little bit deeper than I have ever been before. In truth, it is calling me way deeper than I have ever been before and now in my life more than ever before I Am listening, saying yes and taking action which is integrity with my yes. The most beautiful thing that is emerging from my sobriety and yoga practice is a true desire to live a life of service. Service has always been a word that sounds pretty and a must on a resume but not until recently did the word service resonate with me on a root level. Now, when I wake up in the morning I have a longing in my heart to serve others. I finally get it, we are a family and no longer am I satisfied operating as an island. I have a deep and profound craving to participate in Loving community with my brothers and sisters. I feel the wave of enlightenment occurring on the planet and I throw both my arms up and say yes, include me Universe because I feel the change and I have no choice but to hear the call in my heart, I Am a pioneer for these changes. I am dedicated to Love. I dedicate my life to creating Harmony and Unity in my life that I am available to show up and be a dynamic, creative force for Good, Harmony and Unity - All direct derivatives and the very gifts of yoga and sobriety. Yoga is my dedication to my body temple and through my practice I have the opportunity to find(hopefully with compassion) in my body, the years of neglect and stuffed emotion stored in places like my hips or my back. The beauty of yoga is that we get the opportunity for such sweet release each time we return to our mat. This practice coupled with the 4th, 5th, 8th and 9th steps in AA are my state of the art clarification and cleansing package. I’m not sure how I expected to find true clarity in my life without Forgiveness and Release which are so beautifully integrated in both yoga and sobriety. Today, I release the old, and the prophecy for the when and allow myself to be fully present to the gifts of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment