Friday, October 28, 2011

This this is My Creativity in the World – The Word

I am sober to make myself available to Insight and Revelation – the revealing of Truth from within. I realize that I have found this place inside of me which is the source of all of all of life and I realize and remember that this place exists in all people. I am here to remind you of that place within you and walk with you as you become more and more skilled at accessing and activating life from this place. This morning I wake with a feeling of anxiety and stress and I give myself another opportunity to wake up through meditation, I was blessed to feel my heart expanding through the anxiety and now available again for this moment of Inspiration, of writing. You see, that place within me has told me that I am to write…. This this is my creativity in the world – the word. I heard it from within on several occasions until it became so loud that it was coming over the Universal loud speaker and soon enough it started reflecting in my world – several individuals would tell me that they had an intuitive thought that I should be writing. The message is undeniable even though I haven’t ever considered myself a “real writer” except for my consistent spiritual practice of journaling. I love journaling but writing in this format as an answer to what I believe was a call is somewhat intimidating. I know I must listen though and continue to come to the keyboard and make myself available for creativity for this is what I so deeply believe in…. that each has a call that is making itself known within them and all around if we learn to pay attention to the synchronicities. I am here to guide people in connecting with their call and therefore it is vital that I am listening and more importantly taking action on my own personal call.

I have been practicing making myself available to Divinity for years and the intuitive voice within me seems to have been developing in clarity, depth and volume, sometimes louder than others. Now is a time where the voice within me was telling me something I really wasn’t familiar with as a part of my dream for this stage of my life but again it is telling me to write, so here I am and if you are reading this than you too must be called to learn to make yourself available for your call. As far as how this is going to go, I don’t know. I am fully trusting the Divine to orchestrate these works of writing for the purpose of, well that I don’t even know, but I know that all is being revealed in absolute perfection and it has something to do with your call and mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment