Thursday, November 3, 2011

Choice from Awareness

Awake and Devoted at the beautiful hour of 4:30am…. I say devoted because the first thing that I love the practice in the morning of turning to what is True and Real inside of me. I say “I love the practice” because it is truly a way that I have to participate in bringing heaven onto earth through my life. Truth be told I am up for a 6:00am class at my favorite yoga studio on the planet with my very favorite teacher, Scott Francis. But even on an early morning such as this where yoga is my first “in the world” activity of the day, I still love this time between God and I. In these wee hours of the morning it so much easier to re-member who and what I really am. I Am Love. I Am Integrity. I Am Prosperity! I Am Joy! I Am happy! I Am Creative! I Am deep Peace! With these declarations I am setting my sails to the winds of life which I chose to be carried by. I love the analogy that our lives are like a transistor radio, what frequency of life are we tuning ourselves into? Is it complaining? Is it judgement? Is it lack? Is it disease? Or is it Harmony, Wholeness and Strength? The beauty is that I can turn my inner dial at any moment to exactly that which I’d love to vibrate with and therefore experience. So simple and yet there is key component of life which is pre-requisite for a life of freedom and choice and that is awareness. My awareness is the key function of my mind and through the consistent practice of yoga, meditation and step work I can honestly say that I am becoming keenly aware of what is going on inside my mind. “Ah, there it is, I woke up believing in lack, that maybe there isn’t enough in the world to support me, or hey, I guess underneath the false confidence of the ego I don’t believe I am truly enough to be loved ?” Then I get to ask myself, are those things true? NO, they are not true of me and they are certainly not true of you. So today, tune in with me to Infinite Love Bursting forth as my life, in every area of my life. Tune into the heart and chose deeply with me to live from this place. Tune in with me to a quiet mind and a dedication to the True you. Life is Good, It is Magnificent, It is Wholly…. If only we chose to see Truth we will then experience Life’s Bounty…. I say yes to the good stuff of life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment