Sunday, November 6, 2011

For Something and Against Nothing....

Ernest Holmes once said “find me one person who is for something and against NOTHING.” What a better world it would be if we could be really for or, better said, passionate about those things in life which, stoke our internal fires AND, truly against nothing. What a better world the place will be as more of us wake to the Truth that I am not right and you are not wrong. How much time have we really spent making somebody else wrong and wasting endless energy having to be right? In the program you often hear, “do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?” I love it because it is the same exact Principle that Holmes is revealing in his sermon by the sea when he writes “find me one person who is FOR something and AGAINST NOTHING.” I learned this again in a workshop I did yesterday called “Being with the Dying.” Joyce Lechuga who specializes in hospice work introduced the principle as “welcome everything, push away nothing.” Wow! Ok so when I hear things more than once, especially in three’s or more I know that the Universe is speaking to me. It seems to me that making someone else wrong has to do with grading our self worth against another and failing to realize that we are all equally, spiritually perfect and that true power is not derived out of comparison, that life is not a race. Join me in doing ourselves a favor as we STOP comparing ourselves to others. We are like a grand symphony, each here to learn to tune and play our note to the highest, cleanest vibration possible. I hope your note is different than mine otherwise we would play one, long, boring tune. There are spiritual practices throughout the traditions which are specifically for the purpose of personal clearing, cleaning and cleansing. These are essential for those of us who are passionate about being the finest instruments of the Universes_____________(fill in the blank) whatever it is you feel called to be. What did you come here to bring? What is uniquely yours? What is it that you yearn for deep down inside of your soul? That’s yours to be in the world and don’t you stop until you are in the full glorified expression of that seed! The meantime, the work, although it is always a journey and has the full array of experiential feelings and gifts that shall be soaked up along the way, has a clear purpose though and that is to cleanse you in preparation for the magnification of your soul in EVERY area of your life – your full triumphant glorification! The practice of yoga and the practices which are the foundation of the 12 step programs and those being offered by New Thought/Ancient Wisdom Communities, those of Eastern traditions such as Kirtan and many many more are what I will call, alignment practices. They are alignment practices because most of them boil down to having a shared purpose of getting out of our own way so that God may be expressed in It’s full Glory in you, through you and eventually, AS YOU! You know what I mean, because you can feel this in your soul. I am not writing anything new, I am just recalling what I re-member every time I hear it. I Am here to be more of who and what I truly am each day, in new ways, dynamic, whole, free. So are you, join me on the ride and we will walk the road of awakening and glory together. True Love bursting forth from your center today! Welcome your light and do not compare another on their journey, they may be in a valley, a shadowy place but they are surely on the road to discovering the same I AM that lives in all of us. Be a light that light’s their pathway. I Am. You are. We are One! Let the Light of Love shine Brightly all over the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment