Friday, November 11, 2011

Six Aces

It doesn’t get much better than six aces.  Today is an auspicious day, especially for those of you who love the power of numbers/numerology and especially those of you who LOVE the number 11.  I know I do, it was the number on the back of most of my hockey and soccer jerseys growing up.  I wake today feeling open and available.  I am here, fully present thanks to sobriety and yoga, for all of the Divine Beauty flowing in, through and around me.  Today, I sense that it is about surrendering to the triumph of life when all things line up, like six ones in a row….. wow!  We are in the energetic flow of good today whether we like it or not.  I turn my mind on high, placing my attention and my intention on those thoughts which serve the purpose of my soul – Love.  I allow the full unleashed creativity, strength, presence, power and focus of Divinity through me.  Thank God for sobriety for this is a much simpler choice today than it would have been in the past.  Hop on, hop in to the magic of this auspicious day.  I love sobriety

No comments:

Post a Comment