Friday, December 9, 2011

Flourish In The Sun

I Am Surrender
            I Allow
                    I Am Free
                             Free for Holy Wholeness
                                             
In this Present Moment
                             I Let Go
                                         I Am Free
                                                 Free to Be
                                                           The Fullness of God Within Me
                                
Take a Deep Breath
                        Realize… I Am that I Am
                                 Inspired Now with Pure Inspiration
                                            Free Up the Breath & Free Up the Mind
                                                     Free up the Mind & Unlock the Heart


 Unleash The Love From The Double Dutch, French Doors
            Flung Open Wide Through Your Deep & Dedicated Practice
                             Give it Away & Stay in the Flow
                     
Flow In the Light & Flourish in The Love
           
                                    It’s All Now….
                                                Be Here

No comments:

Post a Comment