Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stay the Course and Your Vision Will Inform You


In order to be free we must release the future and the past and be present now.  I’ve realized how much pain future focusing can cause.  Yesterday I found myself in tears trying to make plans and as they say…. “if you want to know how to make God laugh – make plans.”  I hope God wasn’t laughing at my pain but perhaps there was laughter in order to ease up the grip I have had recently on trying to figure it all out.  This tendency can be so subtle yet so powerful and if there is not a keen awareness upon the layers of my being, it won’t be long before I am in the grip of the future or the past which doesn’t exist anyhow.  All we have is now… "today: at the most which is exactly why we are reminded all the time, “just for today.”   Be careful not to get caught in the trap of future focusing even if it’s “good,”  even if the vision is so very good.  I’m not saying that it is not important to have goals and intentions because it is wildly important but set them, plant them and let them be.  Let the Universe take care of their growth and evolution and take action only when directed by intuition or clearly by God in some other way.  In the meantime be here, be love, be joy, be compassion, be free, be…. Wholly present.

Last night I watched as a huge piece of my “big” dream fell smack into place in the center of my world, or perhaps otherwise said, I met my vision in manifest reality in a major way last night.  I was and am so excited that I have been hardly able to sleep(perhaps there’s some growth in the area of grounding as good unfolds, available here).  As I was driving through the beautiful quiet of the snow I thanked myself for staying true to the vision that was born inside of me so many years ago.  All of the moments when I compared myself to others and wondered if I had it wrong and should have just chosen to do it the way that most did it then somehow I would have this “pretty good” life.  Well folks, I didn’t come here to live a “pretty good” life…. I came here to wake up to my true nature and live on purpose and live a “great” life.  I came to be the most full and dynamic self which is my only true intention and I allow the purpose within me to inform me of the next step on the path.  I take that step and sometimes my ego throw up a tantrum of doubt for it wants me to play small.  Most often I have taken that step and last night I got to see that all of the steps that I put together took me on a road less traveled to the dreamland of true eternal life bursting forth into form.  This may sound intense, but it’s true.  Lately I have been glimpses and tastes of eternity.  In the present moment last night I felt, without a shadow of a doubt a deep abiding gratitude for good beyond my wildest dreams unfolding.  Thank you sobriety and each and every angel that has walked with me on this journey.  Love to each of you as you listen...

No comments:

Post a Comment