Thursday, January 12, 2012

Be Elevated By The Flow Which is Birthed in the Silence


There is an incredible elevation in my soul.  I am learning to embody a greater presence in the moment.  I am learning even new layers of being here now.  I am opening my eyes to the gifts that are all around me, in me and through me in their fullness.  Did they just appear this morning?  I believe they are here in their fullness every moment of every day.  It seems as though I opened my energetic eyes to feel, sense and perceive greater truth in this moment.  Last night as I was taking the bus home, I looked up to a night sky full of stars and it felt as if they were wrapping themselves around me as if to give me a personal hug from the One.  Jack Johnson has a song with a line that I love that says “there were so many fewer questions when stars were still just the holes to heaven.”  Simplicity is the operative in the principle that Jack is describing.  In using, drinking and life we decorate what was always and already perfect with flavors and tints of energies that may have felt fun at first but somewhere become exactly the opposite of what they were intended to be – they become dampers on the true nature of life.  It takes a while in sobriety for the physical body to re-stabilize to have balance and harmony in it’s energy and connection to Source as something that feels connected and charged.  For me, someone who loved to use things that made me feel as if I was going faster, had more energy to do more things in less time, it took a while to sink into the true flow and pace of life.  This is not the pace that Americans have conditioned us to believe in.  I am simply talking about the true and natural flow of my life.  You have one too.  Finding it is a beautiful journey.  In some ways you have to decide “no” that is not pace.  No, drugs and alcohol were not pace.  No it is not my pace to work 9-5, 5 days a week – somebody else made that timing up based on a lack of balance in their own life and a bunch of us have followed.  I chose to work no more than 3 days a week for another company.  I will consistently and constantly be “working” in the realm of the revelation of my great purpose and plan on the panet but that just feels wonderful, natural and energizing anyway so the title of “work” can hardly be placed upon these activities.  Anyway, the point is, dedicate yourself to knowing your flow… to knowing your balance…. To knowing what makes you smile from the inside out…. To a life that is so deeply meaningful…. To that thing within you which has never waivered… that thing you may have put away and put away again because you or someone else told you, you weren’t good enough, that life doesn’t work that way, maybe later.  Forget that buloney and go for it now.  Dive into the flow of your inner soul and let the lotus flower within you, the Christ, the Buddha within you…. Shine.  Let it shine.  In order to know this Truth of yourself, you have got to slow down and get quiet.  Now is the time of your life.  Be here now.  Blessings of Love and Light my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment