Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Empowered through Forgiveness


Return again to your forgiveness practice and empower yourself to be free, allowing nothing and no-one to deter, defer or hinder the fullness of Light that is occurring as your evolutionary growth.  I just finished a forgiveness practice this morning and I will return again to this practice throughout my day but I feel so much better than I did last night.  The first kingdom of consciousness kicked in for me last night through some old and familiar feelings of not being good enough.  It’s silly because I feel better about myself than I think that I ever have and astonishing how quickly another’s resistance or old ideas of me can kick up the feeling of not being good enough. So there is some chord within me that agrees with what is being said about me.  So, I give thanks to identify and examine this chord within me and doing a little more healing work around it.  I give thanks to those teachers in my life who are giving me the opportunity to forgive again and to forgive myself for holding anything but love for myself.  This situation is a reflection of something within me….if it weren’t there wouldn’t be any charge at all.  I am through struggling against them and myself around this topic.  I am through and my way out of this is to release the resistance I feel to these folks, spend time in forgiveness and go on my way living my life allowing them to completely feel the way they do – guaranteed it will naturally shift on it’s own and the Big G O D doesn’t need any help from me in the realm of changing their minds or hearts, right now.  The important thing as the fact that this is rich ground for growth and for healing and a place where I get to honestly look at myself and take responsibility which Michael Beckwith so beautifully writes is “response-able.” In the stillness this morning I remember that I am “good enough” and that I am able to respond and not confined to reacting any longer.  I respond in my heart with a “yes, I can see your concern” and “no, it is not stemming from the woman I am today.”  My responsibility lies in the fact that I was in active addiction and have hurt people through the process and funnily enough I am currently working on my fourth step and of course this stuff is “up for healing.”  I chose to heal and to grow, not to succumb to the draining exhaustion of my taunting ego.  The path that I have walked is one that I do not regret for a moment.  Let’s face it – I have never been one to follow in the footsteps of the masses…. My nature is to blaze my own trail and part of what this comes with is resistance and you know what, that’s ok.  Many mystics that I admire weren’t in the game for anyone or anything but the driving force within their hearts which led them down the road less traveled.  Through my forgiveness I un-entangle myself and others from the needless tie’s to resentment which no longer serves us.  I allow God to flood the rest with Light and Love and embrace the mystery of what is to unfold.  Through forgiveness I am empowered.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment