Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Am A Bridge, We Are All Bridges


There is just something so rich, juicy and fulfilling about getting together with like-minded individuals and gettin’ down on the nitty gritty of Spiritual Principle.  I just shared a coffee and a morning “fireside” chat with one of my best friends.  We were sharing with each other some of our BHAG(Big Hairy Audacious Goals) for the year and discussing those old belief patterns which have blocked us from experiencing more of our good in the past.  I feel uplifted, inspired and motivated after our conversation and after every spiritual chat that I engage in.  This is me…. this spiritual being who put on a human suit and is now awake to this knowledge and therefore my paradigm is one where the things, conversations, values, friends are all a reflection and a demonstration of some aspect of who I am.  I remember this morning how “at choice” I am in each and every moment.  I am at choice to chose my friends, my thoughts, to leave or stay in a situation, to focus on my dream, my gratitude, my purpose  OR the alternatives which is the difference between my experience of heaven on earth AND not.  Heaven is not some far off place, heaven is a state of consciousness and for me heaven is cultivated and revealed each time I share my journey with someone else on a spiritual path.  When a conversation such as this begins I start to feel energy stirring at the center of my soul and before long I often feel like I am floating.  I feel a natural state of gratitude and appreciation for the massive gifts of spiritual community, even if it is one other individual.  I realize today that there is community all around me, that just by the very intention and attention on community, I will realize the community formed in and around me throughout the day.  I stand in an affirmative mind state that I, being grounded in love will experience Truth with individuals wherever I go today.  I am committed to seeing, sensing and knowing the truth of each that I come into contact with today and therefore I intend to be in loving and intentional community throughout, whether others know it or not.  I received a theme for my life in my last year of training to be a spiritual life coach and that theme was revealed in my meditations and visioning sessions.  This theme is I Am A Bridge.  So, today I intend to be, feel and know the bridge that exists as the natural union between a perceived me and a perceived you.  Today I dedicate myself to the Oneness that IS.  Today, I free myself to be at-onement with all.  I chose to release the old and step, with deep gratitude, into the newness of today.  I set myself free from the future and the past and become fully present to theme of my life for today – I Am Present As A Bridge, Dedicated to the Unity.  What are you standing for today?  Much Love

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for your connection to this idea of bridges. People often say that we have angels around us that hold us grounded in our highest selves even as the seeming "realities" of the world of effects through daggers at us or tempt us with addictions and habits. I love thinking of myself and those people and things in my life that support me in always staying connected to this highest self as bridges. Thank you Sober Yogi for reminding me of this in one of those moments where I just seem to be dodging daggers.

    ReplyDelete