Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sober is a Glorious Way to Live Life


I rushed off the plane like I rarely do with a small wonder about my bag as I passed right by baggage claim and hopped into a cab somewhat negotiating the price and somewhat not caring for, all I wanted was to be at Agape – my favorite Spiritual Spot on the planet.  On my way, I exchanged a few texts with a friend of mine who was volunteering outside the service and skipped right past him into the sanctuary where I was told to wait with the group of other folks who had arrived late.  Still in the calm of the prayer that I spoke to align myself on the airplane, I smiled as I realized that we were being ushered onto the stage where the choir sits during performances.  Within a moment of my sitting down, my favorite new age musician Jami Lula performed my favorite song but 15 feet from me.  Beckwith then came and gave one of the best sermons I have heard, again – 15 feet from me.  So, yes, indeed Spirit has a bigger plan than we can imagine…. I literally could not have imagined VIP seating on the stage at Agape, with two of the most inspirational people I can think of doing their thing, for myself had I tried.  I then went to lunch with a dear friend who just so happened to be moving to Thailand the next morning and met and enjoyed several new "high vibrational" friends.  I was immediately steeped in the juiciness of beautiful and loving community.  I feel elevated and light for the rest of my time has unfolded in this manner.  Close time with my sister, sweet time with my dear friends, sunny runs through the Los Angeles hills and increasing clarity for the next stages of my evolution.  I feel that heaven on earth that we talk about…. It’s a state of consciousness that is marked by the feelings of harmony and being in the flow.

A sweet friend of mine texted me bright and early with a congratulations on your 9 months of sobriety and without even realizing it when I woke this morning I was reminded that I have 9 months of beautiful clarity of my body and increasing clarity of my mind and the harmony between my mind, body and spirit is beginning to unleash the creativity of my soul AND my purpose is finding it’s dynamic life in my Being!!  Yay God, these are the gifts of sobriety and yoga and spirituality, all of the dedication to the Unity and not to the separation.  We are waking up as a planet and I am joyfully participating in the enlivening and enlightening of Source Itself.   I am sober to dedicate my life to the unleashed expression of God as me, through me, from me.  I am sober to find myself expanded in Love and Light, more each day.  I am sober to remember who and what I am and to remember that there is nothing that I really know.  I am sober to live from my heart and not from my head.  I am sober to be creative.  I am sober to be free.  I am sober to bask in the beauty of relationships with all of the people in my life.  I am sober to live my purpose…. I am sober to maximize the potential of my life.  I am sober by the Grace of God.  I give thanks for each moment of these 9 months and the totality of the 9 months.  It is a glorious way to live life…. Sober, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment