Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Click of Alignment


I had a dream that I was with someone I love dearly and we were on the banks of a gentle, flowing, river.  We realized that the water was shallow and that we could sit in it and slide down this natural water slide.  As I listened to an inspired speaker last night I was reminded of this imagery given to me by the Universe when she said that you commit yourself to the practice and the principles for so long with a vision that draws you forward until there is that moment where that Infinite, Loving "something" takes over.  I feel like before this moment, we are “acting as if” based on the experience of others.  But it is truly a miracle when the tides of life take you and with such sweet ease, everything unfolds in perfection – maybe not the way you had pictured it but better than you could have imagined it would feel.  There is a “click” of alignment that occurs, and in fact there are infinite “clicks” along our evolutionary journey.  Think back to a time when you just soared inside and evertying in your world felt as if it was Divinely orchestrated for your good…. It could be a moment or a day or a month or a year when you showed up for life and it just seemed to go your way.  This is what we are setting ourselves up for through our sobriety and our practices – “the click.”  That being said it is also important to know that through our consistency of our practices when life offers us challenges which are really just opportunities for growth we see them as that and we are grounded in an empowered state which is also an evolutionary and expanding quality as we walk the path.  The high’s may not be quite as high and the lows aren’t quite is low but the  undertone and overtone of it all has become one of Trust and Faith for me.  I seek first my relationship with God through the practices(prayer, meditation, service, giving, creating, writing) and all else is indeed added.  I remember in sweet gratitude that everything that I could possibly need is right here where I am.  I am accessing the tools in my spiritual tool kit much faster and I am maturing into a place where each time I walk into “an opportunity” I know I am not alone and that this too shall pass.  These are the gifts that perhaps I would not have listed as my top ten things I wanted on the day I consciously began my spiritual journey as well as my sobriety journey but I value this gift as much as anything else I have ever desired.  Much Love and an awareness that you are connected and sourced by Love Itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment