Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fundamental Changes of The Paradigm Shift


I wake with a light heart and extreme love and hope in and as my perspective.  I feel connected to my vision again.  You see, for a couple of days I drifted into some darkness and therefore some fatigue.  I have come to believe this was and is the result of attempting to take my will back…. an attempt to drive the bus again.  As I wake up more to my True, Spiritual Nature I am increasingly sensitive, aware of and in-tune with my body – my physical body but more importantly, my energetic body.  I crave the quiet or the soft hum of music because I really want to know what is going on with me, more than ever before. I desire the attunement and alignment that is so subtle and intricate and can only come from the silence and dedication to know myself.  I spent so much time running from who I was and what I was truly feeling that it took some disciplined effort to be with myself – to be with God, alone – for a while.  I have now crossed that threshold where that is the time that I crave the most and my discipline has truly become my “bliscipline(Michael Beckwith).”

This morning I am left pondering the paradigm shift of global enlightenment that is happening now and as I continue to ponder the fundamental changes that are unfolding into our existence I wonder about things like desire and pride.  I wonder how our desire for quick and immediately gratifying “fixes” fits into the paradigm.  I wonder how our desire for a drink, for sex, for outside entertainment all play into the new paradigm.  I wonder what balance of time will be spent within and how that affects life lived from the inside out. 

For now, as I head into a beautiful day filled with yoga and like-minded people I will observe with the God-self within me.  I will observe and play from a place of wholeness and love as I deepen my dance with Spirit.  Today is a dance of Love.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment