Sunday, April 15, 2012

Dont' Throw It All Away when You Are Just "Stuck in a Moment"


“The framework of heaven gives to each star its path whereon not only to shine, but in its visible integrity to figure forth the Invisible integrity of a Finished Prototype.”  - Emma Curtis Hopkins
This, I found on the second to last page of High Mysticism, a book I just finished reading cover to cover for the first time.  It has been two years of diving deeply into this delicious Truth Principles… growing with them….growing in them.  The same idea is planted here that is planted in the idea of the seed of a flower or an oak tree.  Wthin that tiny seed is all that the, yet to be revealed tree or flower could possibly need to thrive.  It is the tree and the flower and the star’s nature to thrive.  I was talking with a friend the other morning about suicide as she has very recently lost two people in her life in this very manner and one who is still with us but “has a plan,” which in western medicine is considered a “serious sign.”  Understandably she was deep in the questions of “why do some people seek death and some people seek life?” “do they have the right to die and if this friend has shared this plan with me, what is mine to do?  She even offered that maybe it is not her business to get involved with “standing in the way” of her friend wanting to die.  I could relate to this deep level of questioning and exploration as my father, who I was so very close with, chose to take his life some number of years ago.  With my own journey with addiction and life there were moments and times when I myself have considered suicide….  and where I stand today is that it is our nature to live and to thrive and like the rose or the star or the oak tree, we have everything and more that we could possibly need, to thrive.  We just forgot somewhere along the way and in those moments that I have forgotten I need my loved ones to remind me.  Like Bono sings to his friend that did commit suicide… “you got stuck in a moment.”  I say we be the loving advocates of the nature of life within each and every person on the planet and especially our friends.  Although I am not angry with my father for taking his life to the next realm, I sometimes wonder if he was “stuck in a moment” and departed before his “finished prototype” shined it’s full light on our planet.  Wherever his soul is, I know that he is living another set of Infinite possibilities for revealing the finished kingdom of his seed’s prototype and I believe in his soul to reveal it!  For those of us still here, we may learn from those who have departed and realize no moment is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment