Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Say Yes to My Heart's Desire to Teach Yoga


“The Power, Expansion & Explosion of God’s Love and Light are unleashed through me as a Yoga Teacher.  My formal training & Certification as a yoga teacher is supplied in and by Divinity.  Any belief in lack, limitation, not-enoughness(of me and money in general) is dissolved in this moment NOW as I plant myself firmly in the Truth that there is more than enough to supply my every need, especially one that will serve the good of more than just me, especially one that is a component of my soul’s purpose and passion in this world.  It is God’s great Good to infuse my life with all Good things, including the full supply and support of the perfect yoga teacher training.  I know that this has been occurring since the moment my heart began to dream of teaching yoga.” - A portion of my morning prayer and an entry which has been entered into my 2012 Intentions journal.
On the topic of choosing our words and thoughts and living life intentionally I am stepping into the fullness of  the Divine Idea of myself as a yoga teacher.  I say that this is a Divine idea because it lives in my heart and fills my soul when I ponder it.  I become so charged with positive emotion which is another sign that this is a Divine idea for my life.  Let me give you another example of discernment or differentiation.  I was an EMT for about 7 years and it was in a sense God’s idea of my life for I had endless opportunities to grow, expand and understand the vast array of lifestyles out there.  I was invited into peoples homes in critical moments of transition and change, often chalked full of emotion.  But as I went through Paramedic school I had this nagging sensation – “this is not me” AND I don’t think it is serving me any longer.  I was decent at the job and landed myself with the help of some angels in a very good Paramedic program but I could feel a stark difference between myself and my classmates as they demonstrated their passion, commitment and focus to this line of work.  Although being a Paramedic is helpful and considered valuable by society and by myself there came a point where there was such a disjoint between my heart and my head that I started to feel deeply conflicted.  What ( I thought) the world wanted from me and what I had an inkling I wanted to bring the world were two very different things.  After having made the choice to finish my career as an EMT and walking through the self doubt of "did I do the right thing?" and coming to live in this place of deep contentment in the knowing that I am fully on the right path for me.... I am here to say, that the only thing that is important is that you seek to know the true gift within you and dedicate yourself first in the realm of your own consciousness, between you and God, to being IT in greater and greater ways in the world.  Get off of any track that someone else built for you and live your own true meaning.  Start with a prayer, every day, of knowing that you are supported and supplied in following the dream of your heart… just as I shared with you, above... I am a yoga teacher in my heart and I say yes to this component of my soul's purpose NOW! Happy trails on the journey of your Soul Purpose, born of your heart.  Love Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment