Saturday, June 16, 2012

12 Steps to Activate Your Mystical Life


What a profoundly beautiful time in my life, this is.  I have been cultivating the life of my dreams in consciousness for a very long time.  It is now that I am beginning to sense the emergence of the fullness of the life that I have dreamed of.  Sometimes with attachment and sometimes without, I have prayed, but consistently and constantly have I prayed.  My prayers now are a balance of harmonizing with the inner desires of my soul that I am connected to and to the more advanced form of prayer, which is a surrender an openness to the will of God which equals a deep yes born from a truer faith in Oneness than I have ever experienced before.  For a long time I questioned whether God had a will for my life and whether it is all my responsibility to create in the form of thinking and feeling things into existence.  Although the prayer which includes colorful visualization of what I desire is powerful and important I find that it is perhaps slightly more foundational to have a deep knowing that Life has a desire to live its fullness through me and I believe this occurs most powerfully through my prayer, “thy will be done!”
 
The big book often talks about the 4th dimension and I believe that, as mentioned on page 87, this has to do with the “intuitive thought or inspiration….gradually becoming a working part of the mind.”  This is also known widely in the world of religion and spirituality as the mystical experience.  A mystical experience is the experience of direct knowing… a life guided by the un-paralleled force of intuition.  I believe that the paradigm shift in the world that is so often talked about, is one which is breeding intuitively guided lives around the planet.  An intuitively guided life is a mystical life.  I’m not talking about intuition which, kicks in during a crisis or pre-emergency, that thing that tells you to go left or right - although this is a powerful demonstration and introduction to the intuition, I am talking about intuition as “a working part of the mind.”  I will take it a step further and say that intution as the intimate friend and guide at the center of us always drawing us forward into the greatest yet to be.  I see a world of modern day mystics and I believe many of those people on the leading edge of lives lived in this manner are activating their mystic training through the 12 step programs.  So continue to activate your mystical life by continuing to work the steps and join us in true evolutionary consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment