Monday, July 16, 2012

The Triumphant Nature of Sobriety


With a clear and deep Gratitude for my sobriety I share a powerful demonstration this morning of how this program works.  I just returned from my brother, Jon’s, wedding in Telluride.  I have always know that one of the major themes of my life is Triumph.  It had to be because there was so much challenge that I knew it was the first side of the coin of Triumph that I came to live.  I have an awareness that I have chosen the life challenges that would offer me the biggest opportunities for growth, evolution and development without killing me.  My soul said a Big, Mighty Yes to Big Development and Unfoldment when it chose my particular family.  With two deaths in my immediate family at a young age, loads of money appearing and disappearing and a huge family chalk full of souls on a deep journey of soul’s who are deeply “in it,”  we have been a family that I have taken for a lot worse.  This past weekend I found a chord of Harmony and Love that I had almost given up on and it was as if the last 15 years of my life had come full circle to a moment in time where my family was together for the first time since my fathers funeral in 1998.  I had come across individual family members in different settings over the years and it almost always turned into a confusing and difficult navigation of the giant pain bodies that we had all developed through the tragedies in our lives.  One of the ways that I felt I was missing out was with my nephews and nieces and little sisters who seemed to be trapped from me on the other side of the pain that always erupted among the adults.   This weekend the light shined through after years and years of trials and tribulation.  Thanks to my program the pain buttons that used to stick out from every angle of me that seemed so ridiculously easy to push and unveil uncomfortable instability and a resulting sadness and anger, seemed to have vanished.  I showed up as the confident, powerful, humble and happy woman that I always knew that I was.  Although there weren’t any awards or lavish strokes of the ego about how much I have changed or grown, there was the True gift of a sincere connection and a deep knowing that I was dancing in beautiful harmony with these teachers we showed up in this life to be my family.  I guess you never know until you dive in, how much you have really grown or how much your consciousness has evolved.  This weekend I found the barometer for my consciousness which has had a true chance to evolution through my program in sobriety, to be hot with the fires of Love and Harmony.  For this I am truly grateful for my sobriety.  Take another step forward and soon you will find yourself in a moment of Triumph, Harmony and Love.  Blessings. 

1 comment:

  1. This awareness technique will help with keeping your thoughts focus and can guide you to be aware to the areas you want to focus on.

    ReplyDelete