Friday, July 20, 2012

The Platform for My Love for Humanity



The more people we love, the greater humanity becomes” –Anthony Douglas Williams, Inside the Divine Pattern.

Without my sobriety I am hardly the lover that I was intended to be.  My sobriety is the foundation or the fertile soil from which my Divine Purpose is born.  I am here to Love.  My sincerest desire is that Love has It’s Way with me, through me and as me.  My sincerest intention is that my life be a lotus flower of Love, each petal of love unfolding into the world with all of the qualities of Love.  The qualities of Love that come to mind are Inclusivity, Power, Freedom, Joy, Enthusiasm, Strength, Light, the ability to Penetrate the darkness, Wholeness, Stability, Insight, Inspiration & Intuition.  All of these and more are born in the Oversoul or environment of Love.

The greatest forum for Love is being built in my world right now.  My dream to create communities founded in and always from the place of Pure, Un-conditional Love so that individuals healing, growth and maximum creativity are nurtured to the full expression of their highest potential.  For the first time I am reaching out on my blog for your support.  I you believe in the message that I bring here in my blog then please consider logging onto aspencsl.org to make a tax deductible donation which will fuel the fire of my Love on and for the planet.  We really appreciate your support – Center for Spiritual Living Aspen has been "my baby" the dream that I have been eating, sleeping and breathing for many moons - it is without a shadow of a doubt the vision for my life.  It is finally coming to reality after 13 years of dreaming, visioning and planning.   Centers for Spiritual Living are in great alignment with the Principles of the 12 steps - in fact it is said that our founder Ernest Holmes was good friends with Bill W and you can often find similar descriptions of God and Principle in both of their writings.  We often say that we are grateful to be alcoholics/addicts because we have these principles and communities to live by and within - well, is a way that these gifts are offered to the community at large.  Again - please consider donating what you can as we are raising the seed money to have a beautiful launch on August 5th. 

May your world be fueled by Divine Love from within AND all around.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog. I'm going to give you a shout out on my facebook pages! I am a woman in long-term recovery who loves yoga - my daughter teaches yoga for recovery and...we are actually holding a women's yoga and recovery retreat in Tulum this November.

    Hugs,
    Dawn
    from She Recovers
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/She-Recovers/189151304482056
    and
    Yoga and Recovery on the Beach
    https://www.facebook.com/YogaAndRecoveryOnTheBeach?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete