Monday, May 6, 2013


I received the huge blessing of seeing Marianne Williamson speak at Agape International Spiritual Center yesterday.  She rocked my world with her Intelligent yet Loving dose of Inspiration that she catapulted right to the center of my heart, expanding my consciousness with force and immediacy.  I left feeling expanded and activated.  Here is a woman in recovery who clearly demonstrates to me that we become sober for something.  I’ve been pondering this idea lately.  The idea that there is a deeper meaning in my sobriety…. That I am sober for something.  That  something is my purpose, that something is to make a difference on a planet with a broken heart.   My purpose is that way in which I serve the whole – it feels choice-less and is a great source of drive and joy.  I’m not so sure that I would stay sober if I didn’t have some deep knowing that I am here to participate in the evolution of the whole planet in my own unique and powerful way.  I’m not so sure that life in sobriety feels good enough to just hang out in when the world and it’s craziness dance all around me, without some deeper reason for my sobriety.   Sobriety is the groundwork for my house of purpose.   I was reminded yesterday that I have a responsibility to work in harmony with other individuals, expressions of the same “One Life of Love-Intelligence,” toward a greater good.  “Love is our bottom line” Marianne said and went onto affirm that Love is not a flimsy word used just for the lover or the sweeter things in life.  No, Love IS a dynamic and intelligent force for Good. Your sobriety is a vast opening for the mighty force of Good that I call Love.  Let your Love Light shine Brightly with all of It’s Beauty and Intelligence and Dynamism – for these are your truest nature.  In this, we shall discover the truest meaning of our incarnation.  In my sobriety and on my mat, I can't help but unleash the Power of Love Into the World.  I Live Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment