Saturday, January 28, 2012

What Can I Glean from Crashing and Burning


On my way to chair a meeting and before a long day of planned goodness of meditation, yoga and x-games, life happened yesterday morning.  I hit a patch of ice and crashed my 4runner hard into a barrier on my way to work yesterday morning.  I spent the day shaken up and was swimming in a pot of mixed emotion throughout the day.  After some much needed rest I awake with a little more clarity in my soul as to what is important in my life.  I wake with an invigoration and a drive to move forward in some areas of my life that I have been in contemplation around.  In this very moment Spirit is whispering inside of me, “be invigorated and inspired but continue to be patient…. Always wait on the flow of Spirit.”  It’s like a ski turn or the transition in a yoga pose…. Wait…. Just wait that extra second or two, allow the breath, the natural flow of life to carry you, to drive you, to move you.  It’s so often for me that when I feel pregnant with something that is about to unfold in my life, I jump the gun and often go running off in the wrong direction.  So, with my vigor and my inspiration I will just show up for today with a sense of awe and ease and a little anticipation for what is being birthed in my life, in my sobriety, through this accident, in my relationships, as my ministry, my home, my activity….. everything…. I give it to God…. and although there is a strong impulse in the light of yesterdays events to take the reigns, I will not.  I will not be driven by my ego, by my pride, by my fear…. I will be motivated to be even more available to the natural flow of prosperity and freedom and abundance but I will not be fooled by myself into thinking that I, of myself, can control my way through this.  I turn my ENTIRE life to the care of such sweet goodness, to such love.  I pray that I get out of my own way and allow myself to be so loved by the Universe that the highest potential for my entire life unfolds with ease and grace.  I release the need to detour, to deter, to defer, to trek off my highest path to gain little gifts.  No, I do not believe in poverty, lack, limitation.  I believe in the ever present Life force and it’s complete action and inspiration in my life.  I step out of the way and as Michael Beckwith says, I let the God times roll.  I am blessed, I am guided, I am supported, I am free to be 100% clear in every area of my life.  In Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment