Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Activate Your Real Life Super Hero



What’s the capital T Truth of me?  Well, that I am expression of the Infinite Love of Divinity.  No matter how far down the rabbit hole I have ventured the Truth of Spirit has never changed.  No matter how many layers of “stuff” I have hidden this truth beneath, it is the eternal truth.  Got that?  Eternal?  It’s the eternal Truth of you too.  The 12 steps, yoga and spirituality are all about peeling back the layers of conditioning of belief systems that no longer serve the evolution and unleashing of my soul’s desire.  You see, there is something that is planted in me that is mine to be, just as there is something in you that is planted in you that is yours to be.  At least in my life my happiness is a direct correlation of my dedication and motivation to be more of the God seed within me.    For a while I tried to do the program as if it was separate from this path of revealing the True me.  But I was blind to see that the 12 steps are one of the most powerful tools in becoming the real life superhero that I am.  You have a real life super hero stashed inside of you too.  Your super hero may be a singer, a poet, a traveler who treks the highest peaks, a lawyer, a professional athlete, a philanthropist…. Whatever it is, these 12 steps and yoga are about harmonizing ourselves with our superhero within.  I went to a Spiritual Conference in LA a few weeks ago and did some breath work with a company called doasone.com – incredible! One of the founders Rabya Hyak who co-lead this breath work was talking about how breath work is the life force of the super hero.  The breath work was profoundly powerful creating the experience of feeling cleansed and light and providing the space for me to drop into one of the most powerful meditations of my life.  Anyway, it got me thinking about each of us as real life super heros…. and for this dreamer, that’s perfect.  I believe we are real life super heros.  The quickest way to take our life forces away are to put substances in our bodies.  It’s the false non-sustainable, short lived mini-version of what we are meant to feel, for real.  The search and the practice may be longer than popping a pill, smoking dope or drinking alcohol but it’s the REAL activation of the same chemicals in our bodies.  I’d rather feel the consistent, subtle buzz of a real and natural high than plug myself with the false.  I am going for the full activation of my real life super hero powers today through my meditation, prayer work, breath work and fellowship.  I remember that I am the Divine bursting forth as Infinite Love and Divinity and from this place my super hero powers are activated.  Sobriety is my launching point.

No comments:

Post a Comment