Sunday, November 13, 2011

Forgiveness Free's Me...


For our inner wholeness to be revealed, one must practice the releasing of the old.  The old is stagnant energy in the body which blocks the inner light from shining into the world, and so we became lopsided or dimensional less than oracle, round and full in our expression.  These are resentments or niggles that we are choosing to hang onto.  One of my favorite sayings I hear in the rooms is that “having a resentment is like swallowing poison and expecting someone else to die.”  There are preventative practices of the program that allow us to cleanse and clear ahead of time but there are also practices for us to “clean house” when we have stepped a little left of center.   Either way, the practice of forgiveness is absolutely paramount in our own health and wholeness.  Some of my favorite little practices or principles of forgiveness are 1.)  Bless them, change me.  2.)  I praise _______  and I raise _________ in the name of love X7.  3.) Forgive _____, for she knows not what she’s done.   Be fierce about this practice as it is one of the biggest gifts you can give to yourself and to the world!  My God is Pure, Infinite Love….. So so so Good.  I do not believe in a guy in the sky God.  I believe in the power and presence of Life that exists everywhere.  When I pray, when I forgive, I am aligning with a God that is Good beyond my wildest conceptions.  I am releasing myself from entanglement in the false and allowing the Truth to be revealed.  I am made of the very stuff that the person, place or situation is made and surely I can let go of a moment in time where life expressed in a way to lovingly point me toward a place within myself for healing.  From that place then I can almost begin to praise and bless the person as a teacher and as I begin to see life this way I begin to live from the perspective of truth and therefore the perspective of freedom and as I begin to string these moments of freedom and truth together I begin to step into my kingdom of heaven on earth.  Many Blessings of Pure, Penetrating Love to you this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment