Monday, November 14, 2011

Sobriety : Peace that Passes Understanding


I find that in my sobriety I am able to tune into life on a deeper level.  I am able to tap into a “peace which passes understanding.”  I am able to turn to the wisdom of the rooms when nothing else seems to be working.  But always, always – something works to relieve me from my mind.  I love being tapped in and tuned in to this frequency.  The frequency of life that I am experiencing in this moment is like that of a movie when leaves boasting fall colors are drifting to the ground and beautiful music is carrying the message of the seasons.  Something makes sense on a more abstract level and without needing to know or try to understand, everything feels peaceful.  In these moments we trust every ounce of the transitions of our lives.  We listen with an open heart and recognize the light at the center of another.  This is not the little me that tends to want to run the show, this is the BIG me, the God me that I am becoming more and more identified with.  I love being identified with my highest self…. It’s truly the beginning of the experience of heaven on earth.  So, I guess what I am saying is that I am getting to experience little slices of heaven pie and I am loving it.  I guess I had to eat a lot of humble pie to get to the place where I could receive the heaven pie.  Notice now that this heaven has nothing to do with being attached to something or someone in the world.  That is exactly why it is so heavenly because it is a state of Grace from within.  Do I know exactly what came together in this moment on this day to create this opening and alignment of all of my energetic bodies for the experience of heaven? No, I don’t.  But it’s so glorious that I know that I am changed on a cellular level by this experience, this day in sobriety.  When I have trekked back into the darkness I will recall this feeling in my cells and it will give me the strength to take another step forward.  My sobriety is all about learning to reveal this state of consciousness more and more, in my life and in yours.  I believe the way is Love.  Love is the penetrating force which raises us up and at the same time, roots us deep down into the earth.  Today, the love that has shined so brightly in my life, gets all of the credit for this glorious feeling of heaven.  Mmmmmm, sobriety is so so good.  May your life be penetrated by Love this day J

No comments:

Post a Comment